Monday, May 14, 2007

Moved in!!!

Its been a crazy week of packing and moving. I am still unpacking and I don't think I'll finish for at least a week. Plus I need to get rid of all of these boxes. Stefanie left for Honduras on Sunday morning a few hours before we got the keys for the house so she doesn't get to stay in our new home until at least next month. But Stef did get to attend the porch party on Saturday and we met some wonderful people. Today I started my new job and I think I will enjoy it. I plan on attending the preservation meeting this week so we'll see how that goes. I am so fricken tired. I can't wait to finish unpacking so I finally enjoy the neighborhood.

1 comment:

carasu said...

Welcome to the neighborhood! I must have missed you and Stephanie Saturday ......please do come to the Preservation Meeting Thursday; it's at my house, 5310 N Branch....

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket