Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Incident on Branch Ave

Well its my first week in the neighborhood and I've already had to call the police. There was a teenager (16-19yo) on a silver mountain bike hanging out in front of my house (backside of the high school) talking on a cell phone. My neighbor let his dog off leash to play with my dog. The kid got on his bike and my neighbor's dog went to follow him. At that point the kid stopped and started kicking my neighbor's dog. Then he picked a fight with my neighbor, we backed off and the kid left. Then my neighbor went to walk his dog and kid tried to fight my neighbor at the corner of Wilder and Branch. So I called the cops but the kid had already fled by the time they arrived. The kid is a young black male, tattoos, short hair, white shirt, blue jean shorts and a silver mountain bike. The cops told my neighbors and I to call them if he comes back around.

No comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket